Brett Harris, CCIM | Broker, Director of Brokerage Services
Brett is responsible for the brokerage activities at Greenleaf Commercial Real Estate which includes the representation of buyers, sellers, investors and tenants across all commercial property types.
Prior to joining the company, Brett spent 14 years working for another Lincoln-based commercial real estate owner and developer with a focus on lease negotiations.
Brett holds the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation and currently serves as the President of the Nebraska CCIM chapter.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Nebraska
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM), Member
- Nebraska CCIM Chapter, Member and President
- Lincoln/Nebraska/National Association of Realtors, Member
- Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO) Nebraska, Member
- MRCIE, Board of Directors
- Bachelor’s degree, Business Administration, University of Nebraska- Lincoln
- MBA, University of Nebraska- Lincoln
- Junior Achievement of Lincoln, Board of Directors
- Cornhusker Council, Boy Scouts of America, Board of Directors