Donald W. Linscott,
CCIM, SIOR | Associate Broker
Don Linscott has extensive and diverse real estate knowledge that spans over 35 years and encompasses all aspects of brokerage. In the early 90’s, he began developing commercial properties completing numerous build-to-suit projects. His experience in site selection, building design and construction has satisfied many clients’ long-term business needs. Don focuses his energy on all aspects of commercial brokerage with his primary focus on retail site selection and sales and leasing of commercial property. He has built many long-term relationships and is committed to providing clients with sound real estate opportunities.
In addition, Don has a tremendous amount of experience working with clients in the acquisition and disposition of investment real estate. His specialty is identifying investment properties for clients looking for either a 1031 Exchange or a long term investment. He works with clients on the return of an investment over a five year period and can assist in securing financing for the property.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Nebraska
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Member
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Member
- ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers), Member
- Lincoln Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Lincoln Independent Business Association, Member
- Rotary Club, Member
- Bachelor of Business from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- Masters of Finance from St. Louis University