John Linscott, ccim, cpm | President, Director of Asset Management
John works on the leasing, sale, acquisition, and development of commercial property across all use types while representing owners, investors, and tenants.
In addition to his brokerage activities, John oversees and directs the Facility and Asset Management Division at Greenleaf which currently manages commercial real estate assets totaling more than $80 million.
John earned the Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation in 2014 and earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in 2016. John received the CoStar Power Broker Award for 2019.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Nebraska
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM), Member
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), Member
- Lincoln/Nebraska/National Association of Realtors, Member
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- Lincoln Community Foundation, Trustee
- Nebraska State Chess Association, Vice-President
- University of Nebraska Foundation- Leadership Society 2020