John Linscott, CPM | President, Director of Asset Management
John works on the leasing, sale, acquisition, and development of commercial property across all use types while representing owners, investors, and tenants.
In addition to his brokerage activities, John oversees and directs the Facility and Asset Management Division at Greenleaf Properties which currently handles investment real estate portfolios totaling more than 1,000,000 square feet.
John earned the Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation in 2014 and earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in 2016.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Nebraska
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM), Member
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), Member
- Lincoln/Nebraska/National Association of Realtors, Member
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- Lincoln Community Foundation, Trustee
- Nebraska State Chess Association, Vice-President